srImathE satakOpAya nama:
srImathE rAmAnujAya nama:
srImadh varavaramunayE nama:
mudhaliyANdAn – Monthly thirunakshathram celebrations – purattAsi (kanni) punarpUsam (1) with mAmunigaL.
- Full set of pictures at https://plus.google.com/photos/107723698299182214927/albums/6060574502424921649
- thirumanjanam for mudhaliyANdAn and mAmunigaL
- thiruppallANdu, thiruppAvai, perumAL thirumozhi gOshti and sARRumuRai
- This purattAsi, we have two punarpUsam nakshathrams.
- mAmunigaL is also present for the occasion. purattAsi punarpUsam is the annual thirunakshathram day of ponnadikkAl jIyar (disciple of mAmunigaL and 1st jIyar of vAnamAmalai mutt). mAmunigaL’s lotus feet is ponnadikkAl jIyar – so this is the significance of mAmunigaL’s in purattAsi punarpUsam celebrations in this sannidhi.
- Thanks to rumkiNi ammangar for thirumanjanam pictures